PRowl is looking for a graphic designer for the upcoming academic year. This is a unique opportunity for graphic design students to expand their portfolio. The graphic designer will work directly with clients and PRowl account members to create unique brands and a tailored experience for our clients. PRowl has had the distinct pleasure of working with national clients such as the American Cancer Society, The Department of Strategic Communications, Jean Madeline and Jean Madeline Aveda Insitutes; ranging from creating promotional fliers, invitations, and even a sponsorship package. Previous PRowl graphic designers are currently attributed with Temple University Television and the Department of Strategic Communication logos.
Graphic Design Job Duties:
- Gather information and materials in preparation for all projects.
- Conceptualize materials by studying information and keeping the target in mind.
- Illustrate concepts by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare a final layout of each material by marking and pasting up finished art.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.