Tonight almost 800 students will crowd the Pavillion at Temple University to walk for a cure and support the fight against cancer. As PRSSA guest blogger Alison Curran mentioned in her post “PRSSA and PRowl Walk for a Cure” earlier this week, Temple University’s Relay For Life unites individual students and student organizations to walk laps with peers, cancer survivors and their supporters.
Here are a few important details to know about tonight:
- Online registration (click here) closes at NOON today, but you can register at the door between 6 and 8 p.m.
- The Opening Ceremonies start at 8 p.m.
- Doors close at 11 p.m. and no one else can enter the building (you of course will be allowed to exit without re-entrance though)
- Activities throughout the include 3v3 basketball tournaments, water pong, magic tricks, live bands, “Mr. Relay” and more!
- Closing Ceremonies start at 5 a.m. and the event will end soon after
Join PRSSA and PRowl tonight to support the fight against cancer at Temple and warm up for Relay For Life of South Philadelphia (a PRowl client) on Saturday, June 10!