Good luck on the first day of classes tomorrow from PRowl Public Relations! Here are some tips to get your semester started off right:
- Set goals for yourself. Setting goals helps keep me focused and helps me monitor my progress on a personal level.
- Make sure you keep your planner up to date. Using your planner early and often will keep you organized when the semester gets hectic.
- Start off with an open mind. Try to stay positive even if a class or a teacher sounds less than desirable. I am always more likely to do well if I don’t go into a class with pre-set judgments.
- Be diligent from the beginning. Every assessment and reading assignment counts! Don’t goof around in the beginning and have to play catch up at the end.
- Make time for yourself. Even though your schedule may get crazy during the semester, make sure to budget time to relax and take a breather. This always helps keep me energized, sane and focused.
What helps you achieve success? What tips would you add to my list?