Many people joke about being addicted to social media. How many times have we heard people say that Facebook or Twitter was distracting them from being productive? I was reading Ragan.com when I saw an interesting article titled, “Top 8 Signs you’re a Twitter addict.” Even though the signs were amusing, I’m sure everyone knows people who would fit this profile! Here are the 8 signs:
1. You think your URL shrinker is better than someone else’s.
2. You know which avatar you like most of a Twitter friend.
3. You’ve used the term, “I should Tweet that.”
4. You get your news from trending topics.
5. You’ve contemplated going to, attending, or dating someone you met at a TweetUp.
6. You hate someone on Twitter that you haven’t met.
7. You judge people on their following/follower count.
8. When Twitter goes down you spiral down emotionally.
Do any of these signs describe you? Let us know!