In yesterday’s e-mail blast from PRSA Issues and Trends, there was a pretty neat article from AdvertisingAge. It talked about all different kinds of products and how well (or not well) they’re doing marketing themselves through their advertisements. Brands included Bounty, Wendy’s, Xbox and GM.
Here are some tips from the article:
– Offer consumers assurance
– Make sure your ads are aggressive
– Be innovative with your product
– Be without a unique message
– Ignore brand-oriented ads
You can read the entire article here.